Cleaning Industry Training Standards are designed to facilitate the development, adoption and performance of effective training programs. In essence, the standards should be thought of as providing a framework that can be used to ensure that training programs contain best practice elements and are designed to put cleaning service workers in the best position to succeed.
Creating Safe Environments
All of our clients benefit from:
Our cleaning services build trust by incorporating:
- Real-time cleaning in high-traffic areas
- Helps to limit the spread of contagions
- Creates a sense of safety for occupants
- Day cleaning lowers energy costs
- Self-service cleaning stations for employees in shared spaces
- New protocols for cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Optimized routes to integrate cleaning tools and protocols for each client
- Audited verification that new cleaning protocols are being met via Smart Inspect
Comments are closed.